Thursday, September 20, 2007

Welcome to 1001 Names

Welcome to 1001 names. I am sure that you will see that there has been some new change to the opening page of my weblog. Its a welcome change really as I am currently upgrading my blog and also incorporating change to the site. It has been more than a few years since I started blogging. 10001 names existence came into Cyberspace when I decided that I would start my blog from scratch. Thus the 1001 name - meaning 'Nothing at All'


Read and Enjoy

So, to all readers, family members, friends and cybertrotters who happen to drop by this webpage, do take time to read some of my adventures and misadventures. THe contents are at times 'friendly' and will not contain critical elements that will brush the feathers of the higher ups in power or authority. Its just the story of the life of an ordinary cybersurfer living in an extraordinary real world - and this blog frames up some of the experience and memories for some time to come.

No comments: